Here's February's Banner explained:
1. Me kissing my fake poodle since i very much want a dog but cannot have one (you can see this post.
2. 'Love One Another' (from the same post as number 1): This was my testament not only in the month of February, but everyday. every damn day. This has been a month of learning what it really means to love yourself and those around you.
3. Monstrous Love Handmade Valentine's Card (See Post Here). This past Valentine's I missed getting those cute cheesy valentine's that we used to hand out in grade school... so i made my own.
4. Engagement photo we did over a year ago. It was a random photo shoot i got my dad to do! You can read the 'Story of Us' in this post
5. Yet another handmade Valentine's Card (same post as number 3).
I get bored very, very easily... and not in a 'I'm so intelligent so i've already figured out this situation' kind of boredom, more of a 'my brain is too much of a mixture of flaking out and needing to be productive so it's easier to move on to the next thing in hopes that it will make more sense' kind of boredom. Anyway, this means i tend to like small changes, all the time. So get used to a rotating banner! I will, however, try to explain the significance of each one... if only that the significance is that it's shiny :)